View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 11:00 AM
Jenners
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey-

Wow, info overload! Thanks a whole bunch, I'll probably cut and paste this to my Word stuff and hold on to it for future reference.

Yeah, it's got an E4OD in it, it is what it had before the rebuild I got and the paperwork for the first one (before I got the trucky) says the same thing. Soooo...tell me more about this other transmissions. I've never heard of them. I am NOT into aftermarket crap, no dragging *** or stupid **** like that. In fact, I am spending change trying to get her back to factory specs right now as it is (yanking nasty ole mudder tires and seriously considering taking a blow torch to the damn lift kit).

Speaking of lift kits...anyone here know anything about them? As in, removing the suckers? This one has, oh, I'd say about a three, three and half inch lift. Not sure if there are different kinds, but I know the shocks are uber stiff? hard? bouncy? whatever. I am going to be pulling a gooseneck horse trailer and have two concerns: one being that I don't think I can fit her under the tongue yet and two that the bounciness will be serious unappreciated by my ponies. Anyone have any info on this?? I want to carfax the truck just so I can smack the rednecks that abused this otherwise nice truck.

Thanks again Man!

J