View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 01:27 PM
Johnboy_BoomerSooner
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I smoked a ricer on the way home from work yesterday in the wife's dodge caravan... now you know that has to be embarassing. I think his ride was all for looks though really, all the bolt on body mods and stickers and a big ole muffler made it look quick, but he was probably stock under the hood. I saw him coming down 35 weaving in and out of cars and he cut right in front of me and really ticked me off. I changed lanes a bit later and he had got hung up behind some cars, when I passed him I made eye contact with his girl in the pass. seat and I just laughed and pulled away. Well he pulled in behind me and there was a pretty big clearing in the traffic right in front of me. Sure enough, as soon as we cleared the last car I saw him start to weave out into the lane to my left... I just put the hammer down, he never started gaining on me till I leveled off at about 100. As he came up beside me I saw his girl cracking up and pointing like she was telling him to GO! I nailed it again and started pulling away, then it shut down, must govern out at like 110 I guess. Anyway, my exit was right there so I just got off... his girl was still cracking up the last time I saw her, you know that had to be embarrassing to get schooled by a mini-van. Ours is the smallest of the models, but it has the 3.3L V6, it's really pretty quick for a van... but like I said, he must have had a stock 4 banger no better than that accord was doing.

By the way I usually don't drive like that, it was really kinda dumb... but he deserved it.