Thread: Rep history
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt93 View Post
Wow; giving Slimbo heck over his postings of the Allman Brothers Band? How unjust, and unlike FTE.

Let's not make this place like the .org.

Cheers Slimbo
I don't think he was given heck, or called out. here's the requote from Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Offended?

With post after post after post after post after post of nothing but vids, I just thought I must have missed something that was posted earlier in the thread about something that generated that kind of response. I wasn't offended, just confused as to why they were being posted one after another like that, that's all.

Stewart
Then for the next page and a half, we joked and had fun with it, me being "corrected" for posting a song in the rep thread.Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - Rep history
Hopefully we're all having fun, and not stirring the pot, this thread has had enough problems in it's past. I enjoy all the folks who post here, and would hate to see it get locked.
Let's all have some fun here!!

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."