View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by archtaan View Post
I know what you mean. We had 2 tents. One for the twins that was a piece of cake and one for the rest of us. That was a nightmare to put up. That plus the wind was so bad it kept pulling out the stakes. I think a nice little 19' would be great.
I'd really like to get a toy hauler, so we could take a couple of 4 wheelers with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
i enjoyed my tent camping fun... trailer woulda been a little warmer i think though.. lol outside temps dropped to 43* the last night we were there... day we went was 80*.. then a front moved in.. first night 56*.. got to all of 63* but was a chilly one... wind cut through you like ice.. that night dropped to 48*... didnt get above 55* that day..
I like tent camping, myself. I think the kids do, too. But, if Mama ain't happy, then nobody is happy!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!