View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 11:33 AM
New User

Bone Wallace is starting off with a positive reputation.
Not alot of change in truck at the moment have the inner fenders and rad support etc done and on the truck been working on little things. Got most the wiring done, ( If someone knows how to go from the ford 4 wire neutral switch to the dodge 3 wire please please let me know lol) engine is running, very impressed with the throttle response of it. Started filling up tranny fluid and got to the 18th quart and sprung a leak, figured it was just a loose line or hose something, crawled under it to discover the adapter is leaking between the transmission and transfer case. So have to pull the transfer case and reseal it. Made my rear driveshaft and went to put the new U joints in and the parts house gave me the wrong u joints... Have everything about buttoned up motor wise and transmission wise just have to fix the leak and make my bottom radiator hose. Dual batteries done, vacuum pump for a/c installed still have to wire it in, thinking I will jump off the fan switch so when it is turned on the vacuum pump turns on. Gotta bleed the brakes and fix a power steering leak that wont go away. Just down to the little stuff. Then off for Exhaust and A/c Lines.