Thread: User Signatures
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 05:29 PM
krewat
Site Administrator
Received 298 Likes on 157 Posts
Originally posted by Mil1ion
I would say it is more like going to a movie at a theatre.

The people who get there early always have to wait for the people that are late.
Haven't been to a movie lately, but it starts when it starts, doesn't it? Or does it work differently in Canada?

And quit flaunting your sig!

Whoops, two smileys, more than twice the size of a 200 char sig... ouch... but at least I didn't violate any policies by listing my now-deceased FORD's.

Really guys, you put regulations on signatures trying to keep them small. No other cars, no past cars, no mods, nothing but Ford, Ford, Ford. I'm a Ford guy, haven't ever bought anything BUT a Ford.

Then, you restrict sigs to 200 characters because of bandwidth. Then, actually start editting people's signatures without their knowledge (isn't that mail fraud or something because it crosses state lines?), and then PULL all signatures because people actually complained or argued the point?

Now, because of your own policy, you got tired of editting peoples signatures, and they all must go.

Are you sure you dont want to just give people back their 200 chars of identity?