View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 09:40 PM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
Was wondering what the options and better choices are in swapping out the front end on my '89 F-250 are. Replacing the bushings and everything else has not helped this tired front end and I would like to try something different. Is there a site or group of videos that goes into detail on the how-to that someone could point me to? I do use my truck mainly for "truck work" and not much for fun, but would like to keep it versatile. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
For starters what's wrong with what ya got?

If using the ruck for "truck work" a SAS will make it taller.
“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ―Samuel Adams