Thread: new toy
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
I was over at my parents Saturday, I have a few vehicles stored there, and an old jeep I bought to get the transmission input shaft out of (sold the shaft for more than I paid for the jeep) happens to be a 53 also, the engine ran like a top when I bought it! quick engine swap and done. it also has a perfect hood so i don't even have to fix the dent on the hood now!