View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Postmaster

Doc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to all
Hey Bryan. Congratulations on the newly-found freedom. Obviously, we vote for what we know, and what we hear about. I can honestly say this forum has taught me more about the living conditions of the various areas of this country than anything else in quite a while. Yeah, I know, I don't get out much, Lol. My vote would be anywhere between the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia down to about Knoxville, TN, with the Kentucky border forming the western boundary and the Great Smoky Mtn National park and the Blue Ridge forming the eastern border of my search area. Close proximity to the Appalachian mountains for recreation and enjoyment, but yet plenty of rolling farmland type terrain to allow for "easy" living. Plus it's a relative active area for industry, has great healthcare facilities, good schools, and a good interstate system to get you out of there anytime you want. However, Ax's area over in North Carolina is also pretty nice. I also like the south-central area of Pennsylvania.
1997 F150 XLT, 4.6L
2008 F250 XLT, 6.4L Powerstroke
2011 Expedition EL