Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - What other projects keep you busy besides your truck?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Postmaster

topmoo has much to be proud oftopmoo has much to be proud oftopmoo has much to be proud oftopmoo has much to be proud oftopmoo has much to be proud oftopmoo has much to be proud oftopmoo has much to be proud oftopmoo has much to be proud oftopmoo has much to be proud of
I call it work but I enjoy it too much to be stressed out by it. Here is some of what I have been doing the last few months. Right now working and a 15K sq ft home that I will be on until spring - a huge amount of very cool cherry cabinets all with inset door with a bead around each and every opening. Lots of arches. So far I have used 70 sheets of domestic cherry plywood and 500 bd ft of solid cherry. Well over a thousand feet of 1/4" x 3/4" cherry bead that I made. Keeping me busy.

First pic is a high rise panel job that I did with cherry and maple panels throughout.
Second pic is the 15K sq ft house, third and fourth are some of the cabinets in it.
Last pic is a 4' x 8' vanity that I did for a restaurant in their unisex bathroom
Attached Images