View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Posting Guru

topmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to behold
I call it work but I enjoy it too much to be stressed out by it. Here is some of what I have been doing the last few months. Right now working and a 15K sq ft home that I will be on until spring - a huge amount of very cool cherry cabinets all with inset door with a bead around each and every opening. Lots of arches. So far I have used 70 sheets of domestic cherry plywood and 500 bd ft of solid cherry. Well over a thousand feet of 1/4" x 3/4" cherry bead that I made. Keeping me busy.

First pic is a high rise panel job that I did with cherry and maple panels throughout.
Second pic is the 15K sq ft house, third and fourth are some of the cabinets in it.
Last pic is a 4' x 8' vanity that I did for a restaurant in their unisex bathroom
Attached Images