View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Posting Guru

fordka is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
88 ford bronco fullsize

302 5spd ford bronco. Its in great shape. Im in boonville ny. It was org from texas. Its sat for about 5 yrs till about 2 months ago. And i put about $600 into it with new napa brand parts. I have receipts to prove it. New clutch slave cyl plugs wires cap rotor and ALL fluids have been changed. YES ALL OF THEM. And other little tinkering i have done. Undercoated the frame. Cleaned it inside and out. Did window motor on driverside. And lots of other things i have forgotten about. The bad i need a truck not a bronco. The motor needs a little work high idle and few other things and the worst i lost 5th and reverse gears the other day and i cant figure out whats wrong. I have given up. So my loss is your gain. Overall its a clean solid vehicle just needs a little tlc. And i have about $1200 over all into this truck plus countless hours of my time. So im asking $1500 for it and i have another 5spd from a 95 f150 i will include if i get asking price. Im just not changing it. If your interested hit me up.