View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 07:12 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Ay-poc, I cut all the relevant posts from the other thread to make a dedicated group buy thread for you. You just need to go to the first post (your post) and edit it so it makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
I'm going to ask Stuart if we can make a thread for this or if this needs to be moved...
Who the hell is this "Stuart" some of you guys keep referring to every-so-often? I know it can't be me, I mean, if my user name doesn't help clue you guys in, the fact that I sign all of my posts should be more than enough.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!