Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - aftermarket hitch for the X
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Posting Guru

1 Excursion camper has much to be proud of1 Excursion camper has much to be proud of1 Excursion camper has much to be proud of1 Excursion camper has much to be proud of1 Excursion camper has much to be proud of1 Excursion camper has much to be proud of1 Excursion camper has much to be proud of1 Excursion camper has much to be proud of
aftermarket hitch for the X

So I`m cleaning up some rust under the X and I`m poking around the hitch. well I find the hitch is a little rustier than I thought it was, more than just scaling. it will be fine for the rest of the year though!

I was searching online for a good used rustfree hitch for the X when I came across Curt Manuf. they offer a hitch for the X Hitch Lookup for 2002 Ford Excursion 2WD or 4WD. I didn`t think anyone offered a hitch? I may be looking into it. I will also price out a new one from Ford on Monday. anyone ever put a Curt hitch on their X? I`ve used them on other cars, so I know the quality is decent.

Enjoying Silver Lake Sand Dunes!