View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Elder User

1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold1 Excursion camper is a splendid one to behold
aftermarket hitch for the X

So I`m cleaning up some rust under the X and I`m poking around the hitch. well I find the hitch is a little rustier than I thought it was, more than just scaling. it will be fine for the rest of the year though!

I was searching online for a good used rustfree hitch for the X when I came across Curt Manuf. they offer a hitch for the X Hitch Lookup for 2002 Ford Excursion 2WD or 4WD. I didn`t think anyone offered a hitch? I may be looking into it. I will also price out a new one from Ford on Monday. anyone ever put a Curt hitch on their X? I`ve used them on other cars, so I know the quality is decent.

Enjoying Silver Lake Sand Dunes!