View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 07:29 AM
carbon coupe
Fleet Mechanic
Received 199 Likes on 108 Posts
I agree with the non PC statements here.

But, I would agree that for most people, the EX is a horrible vehicle choice. For that matter, so is a Suburban or an Expedition. By 'people', I mean the losers who fashion themselves as a regular person. These are the ones who listen to everything they read on the internet, hear on the news or get from that a@#-clown communist they call a president.

Anyway.....they only get in the teens for mileage, they are big and tough to park and dont stop easily. So, the 'people' that dont know how to park a normal or small sized vehicle will completely mangle every other vehicle in the lot trying to position an EX between the lines. As for braking, everyone is so distracted behind the wheel anymore that they have trouble stopping any vehicle in time let alone a 9000 lb. truck. Talking on the phone, stuffing their fat faces, texting, trying to figure out where they are.....the list goes on. I would rather have the 'people' driving smart cars or B cars so that when poop happens, they are the ones sliced in half and shoveled off the highway instead of me. I'll scrape their PETA sticker remnants off my bumper and chug on home to my family.

So, in summary, I hate the general public, large vehicles arent practical for the majority and the media will point out the obvious just to **** people off.

Sorry for the rant, got cut off by a Prius driven by a 300 lb.-er.......