Thread: What if...
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 11:51 PM
Tim Hodgson
Fleet Mechanic
Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Tugly: What I have learned from your post here and your post in the 6.7 forum and from what I have surmised about you from reading your posts in this 7.3 forum is:

1. Don't drive a 6.7 *

2. We are going to miss you, because you will. **

3. You will not buy a 6.7 now. You will sell your house, buy the non-5'er travel trailer and pull it with Stinky and see how it goes, and only if that lifestyle meets your expecations will you make friends with someone with a body lift and move up to the 6.7 Stinky II and the luxury 5'er, and post-retirement, drive all over the nation visiting us for old time's sake and cold beers.

* Because when you sell your house and have money burning in your pockets and you need that extra torque for that 5'er and it does get better mileage empty after all which would mean that you could sell the Puss and save some dough there.

** Because think about all those interesting sensors to log with your AE and the mysteries of DEF and regen which you could explore and all that other interesting stuff and, after all, those guys over at the 6.7 forum probably need you more than us, since your work here is mainly done and there will always be an archive of material for us to mine by that legendary Tugly fellow.

Free CSIPSD!