View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 11:20 PM
Postmaster

GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.
And it was 85 here today! I called Flying Dutchman on friday and he says it will ship on Monday or Tuesday. He said it was in good shape for rebuilding. Here's a couple photos of this thing. I will be pulling the pump and returning the front bumper to it's rightful position, and not sure about the bed and tank at this point. The tank looks like it will come out through the back, leaving a giant pickup box! Not sure what the 5 speed tranny is. It doesn't have the funny pattern of a clark. I think it was the beautiful factory mirrors that finally sold me on this truck. And Bill, I'm not sure if it's a 292. Not too familiar with these new fangled y blocks. What numbers do I look for?
Attached Images

'92 F350 4x4 dual wheel service truck. 7.3 with headers and glass packs. 5 sp man tran. 255 85 16 Toyos. 110,000 miles. '59 F350 9' flareside new project, cummins 6at turbo diesel, sm 465 4 spd. 255 85 16s again, 37 ford 1 1/2 ton stake with 53 flathead V8. 65 toyota landcruiser fj 45 longbed pickup. 54 GMC 3/4 ton flatbed w/ cummins 6at, '68 BSA 441 Victor Special, bone stock, Antique tractors and one lung flywheel engines .....