View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Gary, ND Bill may well be on to something. I too wonder if that is a 292. I have seen a pic of the truck and know it's not a C series cab Bill. Nice truck and way to good to scrap. So get yer head out of the flat engines Gary and give us some vin and casting numbers so the Number Dummy can tell us just what ya got for sure. Or ya could buy me plain fair and I will come help ya. If ya do I hope it's raining or snowing. It's 78* in the house with all the doors and windows open right now and getting hotter. I cant stand it. I do like a nice day but this is a bit to much.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It