View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Postmaster

run6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to behold
Good deal Rusty,,, we greatly appreciate the sale. I was a little worried that nobody has responded to this. You actually have the first set. Hello bcfarmer,, you can call anytime,, now, tonight, tomorrow,, we can do Paypal, or a card over the phone. Farmer gets the second set!!! Make sure to let us know if you want the amber lenses btw. I wish I could include them,, but it's an extra $30 for them. The light lenses are the same as oem btw. So if you want to get the racor brand or anything else,, they all will snap right in these mirrors.
06 6.0 SRW,Fx4,cc,Lb,789k mi,Lariat,Billet..Rare six speed with a sunroof..,Edge Platinum,Airlift Dual Guage system, B&W everything,115 Aux Tank,Open Exhaust,Studs,Powermax,CCV mod,6.4 banjos, blue spring,Coolant Recirc,EGR Del, Legal Sleeper,Sat Radio,CB,In Motion Tracvision Sat TV,2 tv's,one a 28",Ranchhand,centramatics,all moog susp n steering,HD coils n leafs,2011 bed,FW prep pkg,08 mirrors,Just lots of Goodies[/size]www.sDUTYs.com