Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - 5 sets of 08 mirrors for $310 each!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Post Fiend

Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.
Ok! I been meaning to do this anyway. Saving a few bucks will get me off my butt about it . I caught my drivers side mirror backing out of the garage a couple months ago and broke the amber lens, and the de-ice heater has never worked on the passenger side. Just to be clear, these are manual extendable and bolt right up? Also, do you have the amber lenses on hand? I have the amber cab clearance lights on the cab so I would want those. And finally, Pay Pal? Assuming you haven't sold them all yet..