Thread: Banks IQ
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Posting Guru

Money-Pit is a name known to allMoney-Pit is a name known to allMoney-Pit is a name known to allMoney-Pit is a name known to allMoney-Pit is a name known to allMoney-Pit is a name known to all
I don't know if the Banks EGT sensor will work on a non Banks gauge....if it doesn't, just swap sensors from the new EGT gauge. ( most egt gauges come with a sensor anyway)

The Scangauge is a decent gauge....although ugly. It can display up to 4 gauges at 1 time. $150 roughly

Torque Pro app is for Android phones/tablets. You can display as many gauges you want, the limit being if you can all of view them on your screen. I originally got the app on my phone, and then I wanted something bigger. I have it on a 7" tablet now. $5 for app, $25 for bluetooth adapter, and I paid $50 for the tablet.( it was on sale)
2005 Excursion Eddie Bauer 2004.5 6.0 diesel 4X4 -Dieselsite coolant filter - Blue spring - ScanGauge II/Torque Pro/Isspro EGT & FP for gauges - 2012 mirrors - 200 thermostat - I'm not a professional mechanic....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.