Thread: '51 F4 project
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Every day is Saturday...

Jolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by toby tough View Post
Hey Joe,I got a little round speaker from Wallyworld for about 20 bucks that I use for my laptop.You could get one and have some good sound from it. You can get a cord to fit your phone .It has it's own rechargeable battery too. I think it's a IHOME model ihm 59. Don't mean to be knockin' yours but this one is pretty good.
Yeah Toby, that's a great idea!

That's what I already have hooked to my laptop, and what I mentioned earlier when I said "I also have some portable speakers which I will try later to enhance the music from the phone."

I tried them with my phone here in the house, and the music sounded just like it was coming off my computer.

51 F4 "Betsy" http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...4-project.html "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford