View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 08:39 AM
Senior User

The other Joe is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93f250tn View Post
Thank you for the quick replies! At the time of the post i only had a couple pulls done, i did a few more on the extreme setting on the way back from work. Highest HPOP reading was 3218 psi and highest boost level was 21.1. From what ya'll are saying it didn't do to bad for 219k miles on it i guess? I do have my eye on the T500 and i already have a HPOP out of a 2001 F-550 ill be using as a core. Got the newer 7.3 quick disconnect HPOP lines already. I have heard alot of good things about the T500 and defiantly cant complain about the price. This Torque app amazed me on how much live data and options it can really do (has more options for live data for the newer 7.3s/6.0s as i have used it on a couple at work). Its not AE but is ALOT better and more useful then my $200 Actron scan tool. And for $12 for the wireless connector and $4 for the app its defiantly worth every penny. I used it with a Android smartphone and it worked great, i am already debating on buying a tablet and installing a mount.
I'm not familiar with the wireless connector you mention. Do you happen to have a link for that?
Will it work with a IPad?

Joe W.