View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 10:23 PM
The Dr. will see you now!

Christof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud of
christof13t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmatthews View Post
We were in Yellowstone a few weeks ago and I saw steam from under the Excursion. I pulled over and somehow the degas tank lid came off-??? Lucky I found it near the battery tray but I was glad I had some water jugs in the truck. Still had to put maybe 4-5 gallons in, but it never got hot. So a degas lid might go on my list haha (and h2o)
One of those floats around in the cab too... but only because i just i just put in a new degas bottle. Old cap was fine so i couldnt see tossing it in case someone needed it.

Oh... spare fuel bowl orings if its not already on the list
2 quarters pre-ground for the 50 cent mod for those who havent got to taking off the covers yet. If you already have them in the tool/parts box it might make for less of a scramble when all of a sudden your cruising along on your trip to Jellystone and she starts bucking and spitting...
Not a bad idea to have a ujoint handy.
Lug nuts. Because when 3 of your 8 get kicked into a muddy ditch on the side of the road next to a creepy "children of the corn" cornfield and really dont need this right now lol.

Oh... and at least 2 extra 8rounders for the 1911.
Chris-PAA#130
Motorbug:2000 F350 Lariat CC,LB,6x6 7.3DIT,4" Turbo-Back, IH Bellowed Uppies, RiffRaff FRx&AIH Delete, Hutch/Harpoon,6637, 05-07facelift, dual cowl induction hood, Glowshift Max Tow gauges, antique BullyDog 1 Toon chip, 10k, Air Lift on rear axle, All the hitches!
420k & counting AE Total Ford Enhanced Bundle