Thread: '51 F4 project
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 01:25 AM
Every day is Saturday...

Jolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to beholdJolly Roger Joe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by toby tough View Post
Well Joe I just watched both of your videos and I could tell the difference. Especially the after shot from the good side. Good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBUQ F-1 View Post
LOL, I downloaded the same vid twice. Now I see the difference, much smoother!

One of the reasons I wanted you guys to see the smooth generator operation is so you can check out the mounting bracket, which I think is different from every other 226 mount I've seen. I don't have the big "clamp" mount like what's shown in the parts book. And the adjustment bracket on top works, but is attached from the back instead of the front, which is where it should be bolted.

So back to what was said earlier, I think this is a later generator that was retrofitted to my engine.

What do you guys with 6 cylinder trucks think?

51 F4 "Betsy" http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...4-project.html "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford