Originally Posted by IKEA52
Good Day All,
Been doing something thinking lately as to what I can upgrade next for better preformance and better lower end torque. So far I have done the following:
1. Edge CTS tuner.
2. aFe 2 stage cold air intake.
3. aFe throttle body spacer.
4. Gibson exhaust.
5. Changed from 3.73 gear ratio to 4.30 to compensate for 37" tires.
6. EBC brake system.
7. Optima battery.
8. Front and rear trail ready bumpers.
9. PIAA fog and ATP lights in the front bumper. Back up lights in the rear bumper.
I know some of the above upgrades won't improve performance or torque but now I'm thinking what to do next.
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please feel free.
I had the 4.30 gears installed on truck at purchase as I knew 37s were being installed with a 6inch radius arm lift. Instead of the Optima battery, I suggest NorthStar 99.9% lead battery. I run a snow plow, heater at full, mirror heater, radio, basically lots of electrically without headlight fade with this battery. Also for plowing we installed rear bumper lights. I suggest led lights for this application.
Hope this helps