Old 05-03-2014, 11:42 PM
mueckster
Lead Driver
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
'01 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 looking for a good home

I have finally decided to part with my truck, Big Red. He has served me well over the years and gone through lots of changes along the way. Here's his description:

2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4
(Currently has 217,472 miles)

7.3 Turbo Diesel (Upgraded: Turbo, Injectors, Tuning-DP Tuner (live tuned), 4” SS Exhaust, Bellowed Up pipes, Fuel System, HPOP, LPOP, Valve Springs, Crankshaft Damper, Intercooler & Boots, Transmission, Trans Cooler) New Radiator, Degas Bottle, Water pump, Fan Clutch, Alternator, Hi Pressure Oil Hoses & O-rings, Valve Seals, Glow Plugs & GPR

Autometer "Phantom" Boost, Trans Temp, EGT Gauges in Painted A-pillar Mount
3.73 Gear Ratio Axles (Detroit True Trac in Rear; Open in Front) Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, Energy Suspension Bushing Kit on Front Sway Bar
Rebuilt Front End with Greasable Ball Joints; Reman Front Brake Calipers
NAPA Ceramix Brake Pads and Slotted/Drilled Rotors on all four
Leveling leaf Spring added to Front Axle; HD Springs in Rear (F350 SRW) Sat level with my Fifth Wheel Camper loaded
Fifth Wheel Hitch Rails in Bed (will include Sliding 5th Whl Hitch for Short Bed app) Additional 7 Way RV Wiring Socket in bottom of L/R stake pocket
285/75R16 Hankook Dyna Pro ATm Tires on MB Motorsports V-Drive 16x8.5 Rims (“one up” oversize; Speedometer recalibrated for larger tires) Tires replaced ~ 1 yr ago
Lone Star Front Bumper Grille Guard; Iron Horse Rear Bumper
EGR Bug Shield on hood and Vent Shades on doors
Kenwood KDC-HD548U Hi Def Radio with single CD player and auxiliary input/USB ports; Kenwood and Infinity speakers (front and rear)
Covercraft Seat Saver seat covers, Huskyliner Floor Mats (Front and Rear) Husky Universal Mud Flaps, C-Betr spot mirrors
Bushwacker Fender Flares , TSC diamond plate aluminum chest type Tool Box
Spray In Bed Liner, Bull Ring tie downs in stake pockets
Probably a few other things I forgot to mention

Transmission and related parts, have ~15k miles on them and the glow plugs/GPR, turbo, radiator, and other cooling system parts were replaced within the last year.

I also have various spare parts that I can include with the purchase. Contact me, by PM or at mueckster@yahoo.com, for more details and any questions you may have.
I can provide more pictures later. I wasn't able to upload the some of the current ones on my computer. It may be easier to email the pics. It has also had a few camera shots in Diesel World magazine when I attended the Riffraff East event over the last several years. It made just over 450 rwhp on the NLTD dyno last year.

Attached Images