View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 11:11 AM
The Dr. will see you now!

Christof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud ofChristof13T has much to be proud of
christof13t
I like that this completely removes the factory hard lines from the valley.
With the check valves instead of solenoid valves... switching over should be as simple as kicking on the vo pump right? This is what i was going for when i was asking you about how i wanted to do the conversion on motorbug. I was thinking about trying to tap into my frx to get vo to the heads... but it looks so clean the way you did this. I already have a coil of aluminum tubing, but when we discussed it you recommended going with ss. I still need to get my tank patched up....

Too many dang projects.
Chris-PAA#130
Motorbug:2000 F350 Lariat CC,LB,6x6 7.3DIT,4" Turbo-Back, IH Bellowed Uppies, RiffRaff FRx&AIH Delete, Hutch/Harpoon,6637, 05-07facelift, dual cowl induction hood, Glowshift Max Tow gauges, antique BullyDog 1 Toon chip, 10k, Air Lift on rear axle, All the hitches!
420k & counting AE Total Ford Enhanced Bundle