View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:28 PM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
My latest veggie conversion - best yet?

Using the all new Veggie Garage CV relocate kit takes it up several notches on the awesome scale!

VO is fed to the rear of the heads - check out these SS hard lines!!!

Larger, more robust CV's reduce the chances of failure and this location makes them infinitely easier to change if they did!

Still nothing 'in the way' of routine or even extreme maintenance.

What veggie conversion??? I love the STOCK look!!

I mounted an aux coolant pump on top of the Vegistroke V4 manifold and used the same weatherpack fitting the electric blanket used for plug-n-play compatibility with V4 wire harness. The pump is plumbed into the return coolant line coming from the Hot Fox. That heater hose (goes to coolant wrap on filter) has compound bends in it for the most awesome fit ever!!!!

TIH from the Hot Fox to the V4 is bundled with V4 purge/return hose, return coolant hose and fuel level sender, then wrapped in Armaflex and placed inside vinyl hose.

More bendy heater hose - just to make it even harder to be as cool as me!! lol

Valve to turn off heat to the VO loop if needed? Check!

Always remember to ground the V3/V4 to the body and chassis.

TIH bundle tucked neatly under the body.