View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 05:45 PM
MavSprint
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arizona 1981 F150 Super Cab

I have an '81 Supercab short bed from Arizona with no rust other than some surface rust. Bed is banged up on the passenger side but cab and front end are not. Good 300 and C6. In bed tool box. I drove it from Arizona to North Carolina last October and its been parked since. Had to buy 2 new tires in Tennessee. Extra complete doors with PW and locks. One of the extra doors has a small dent. Extra left front fender. Extra passenger side quarter panel. Under-hood Ford tool box but its cracked with a make-shift repair that's not visible unless the lid is lifted. Engine/tranny are ready to lift out because I was going to swap in a 351W. Extra SFB engine supports. All glass is good but the DS window is loose. Chrome bullet hole wheels. Clear NC Title.

Needs a heater core and trim is missing from the front fenders. Deep scratch in left front fender. Front bumper has a small bend. Tail gate handle is missing. The red interior is in poor condition.

I'll let it all go for $1200 cash FIRM. If it doesn't sell it will be parted out.

Last edited by MavSprint; 04-22-2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Clarification