View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Elder User

USCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud of
Super Cabs are fine, I had one that I traded in for my Ex. Just be ready for a huge reduction of inside space If it was me, I would be looking for a crew cab...

As for the 6.0, they can be a great engine, just be aware of what you are getting BEFORE pulling the trigger.

I know the 5.4 may be a little limited, but instead of getting a whole new rig, how about picking up a small trailer? You could use that to haul when needed, but have the Ex's space when hauling people or other precious cargo.

Good luck on what ever you choose
David M. - 4 BDS lift & dual steering stabilizers - 35 tires on 18 wheels - HNCUSA.Com "MKS" bumper & Winch - Mag-Hytec diff covers & trans pan - aFe CAI & Blade Runner intake horn - MBRP 4 exhaust - Bulletproof Diesel EGR & oil cooler by pass w/ HD cooler & cold weather package - River City Diesel coolant filtration kit - Mishimoto turbo pipes - Driven Diesel regulated fuel return - ARP head studs - Atlas 40 FICM Program - SCT Power Programmer - 7 Recon LED Cab Lights -