View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Posting Guru

ATV PRO #11 is a splendid one to beholdATV PRO #11 is a splendid one to beholdATV PRO #11 is a splendid one to beholdATV PRO #11 is a splendid one to beholdATV PRO #11 is a splendid one to beholdATV PRO #11 is a splendid one to beholdATV PRO #11 is a splendid one to behold
ATVPRO11 ATVPRO11
I'd have to agree with Gigger!!

I have dual Fox's on mine. There fantasic BUT when I bring them in for a rebuild I'll be valving a little bit softer. Little bit hard at slow speeds with speed bumps. On the flip side I can say it rides/drives better than any lifted 250/350 I've driven. Pulling my trailer I can take a hand off the wheel and she goes straight as an arrow at hwy speeds. I've driven her pretty hard off road as well and soaks up big bumps with the feel of the wheels still being on the dirt for steering. If you know what I mean. Cornering at high speeds is stable with virtually no body roll. The rear will almost always want to break loose before the front end will push. Ya, I drive it hard, I know but I take good care of her!!
Here's a pic, not the best and uses a different mounting system for the top of the shocks. "Hoops" rather than the bracket.