View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Elder User

USCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud ofUSCG_PA has much to be proud of
I thought of getting dual front shocks when my 4" BDS lift gets put on in just over a week, however, I could not find a benefit for the expense of doing it. I do LOVE how they look, and maybe someday down the road I will do the upgrade. That setup in the picture looks awesome! Good luck if you decide to go with it!

This bad boy has a dual setup, but it is jacked up so high, I think it would be a bear to drive...

2003 Ford Excursion - Custom Diesel Trucks - 8-Lug Magazine

Also, there seems to be a FABTECH kit for this type of dual shock setup: 5.5" Front Dual Shock System w/ Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks - 1999-04 Ford F250/F350 & 2000-05 Excursion 4WD

Not cheap though...
David M. - 4 BDS lift & dual steering stabilizers - 35 tires on 18 wheels - HNCUSA.Com "MKS" bumper w/ 12k Winch - Mag-Hytec diff covers & trans pan - aFe CAI & Blade Runner intake horn - MBRP 4 exhaust - Bulletproof Diesel EGR & oil cooler by pass w/ HD cooler & cold weather package - River City Diesel coolant filtration kit - Mishimoto turbo pipes - Driven Diesel regulated fuel return - ARP head studs - Atlas 40 FICM Program -