Old 03-23-2014, 03:04 PM
kermit
Laughing Gas
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The problem is that my dealer is an idiot, I am out of the country, and the hitch place cant figure it out. I actually emailed the dealer about adding the whole tow package and never got a response. My wife called and they said they would call her back, that also never happened.

$30 something thousand on a car and cant even get a phone call or email back. Ridiculous. I wish there was another dealer close to handle this, but there is not. Besides, it's not like my wife has all the time in the world to run all over hell and back to do this either. She has a full time job and two kids she is raising without me.

Ok, so that rant is over for now. Can all of that hardware be added after the fact, or is the harness in the car different based on if it has a tow package/does not have a tow package as it goes down the line? If it is a matter of plug and play modules to make it work, I am fine with that and will find a way to make it work. If it is a completely different harness and simply will not work, we are getting rid of this car and getting out of Fords. I have had them since I was 16 and this whole deal has left a very sour taste in my mouth.