View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 05:37 PM
bobj49f2
Hotshot
Received 2,059 Likes on 804 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris 56 f6
I m shooting for enabler of the year!
Chris, remember, you weren't the original person with the lead on this seller of this truck. I was, although he had a beat up panel and the '52 at the time, so I actually initiated this purchase.

I'm still two to your one so I'm leading in the enabler race and I don't have any fear of losing. I don't have access to the $$$ like you so I'll find them and send them to you to buy

Originally Posted by 51PanelMan
Who's the lucky friend for the 52??
Chris's friend wants the Manure Grill, I still have some taste

Originally Posted by FortyNiner
Hey Bob - suck it up and go buy the darn truck already! You can always sleep in your shop if Chris kicks you out of the room. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
I'm not worried about Chris, I'm more concerned about sleeping in my bed in my house. Although the wife seems OK with my latest, crazy plan. We'll see how it turns out. I have a set of fender almost ready for this truck.

Originally Posted by FortyNiner
Hard to tell the way these guys sleep around.
The problem with our road trips is we don't sleep. At least not a lot. It's hard to sleep with Chris's snoring and sleep talking and his dog slobbering all over. Chris's driving does get the heart pumping though.

Originally Posted by Harrier
Save those trucks guys. Somebody has to do it. You seem to be the most qualified.
I don't know about the most qualified, maybe the most mentally deranged.