Old 03-18-2014, 07:02 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's a good looking truck Larry, looks real clean.

Ok here's mine. Its nothing too special, but why not, and I love it. This is my first truck and first vehicle. I got it back in December of last year, after at least a good 4 months of looking. It was by far the cleanest one we looked at, and was luckily almost exactly what I would have wanted if could have picked. Since I wasn't being too picky with a first truck, just wanted one in good shape that ran good, with little to no rust. And this was it and in my price range.

It is a white, tan cloth interior, 2002 F250 CC SB XLT 7.3 Powerstroke diesel, with almost 272,000 miles on it, had a little under 270k when I got, as you can tell I don't put too many miles on it. It came with a 4in MBRP Exhaust, TS-6position chip, K&N intake, Glowshift Gauges: EGT, Boost, Trans Temp, small Lift, 285/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's on stock rims, Westin bull bar, 05+ Grille with billet insert, Painted Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares, Chrome door handles and rockers accents.

Only thing I've added so far is tan WeatherTech floor mats. Should be adding a head unit soon, so I can use my Ipod and because on the factory unit the volume *** is messed up it'll do all kinds of different things and is friggen annoying. It also has 2 8" subs and aftermarket door speakers, all with separate amps. So that's it so far, but I've got a lot plans for it, that I'll hopefully be able to get a start on soon. Its been running great so far, except for a cold start issue that I solved a while back, and I have been hearing a knocking sound intermittently, lately, but doesn't seem to be anything too major, hopefully just an injector. Which hopefully I can get figured out soon. Other than its been great, hope you guys like it.