Old 03-18-2014, 02:57 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All that sounds good Randy. This should be fun!

Except for one thing, I don't think there should be, or see a need for a limit on the number of trucks entered. I know right now we don't many people that frequent the OC so we might not reach the limit anyways, but to me I just don't see why there should be a limit. Maybe its because I don't really understand why there is a limit. Is there a certain reason why you decided to put a limit on the number of trucks entered each month? Just giving you some input, not bashing or anything. I think that the entry thread should be open for a week and just have a set time to get your pics, in if you want, and then have week to vote on them. Just seems more fair to me to have a set time to get them in by, and if you don't make in on time then you don't make it in, instead of getting beat out by somebody because they posted before you. Just what I was thinking.

Other than it sounds good, and I'll post up shortly. Also would it be ok if I put my Dad's F550 in too? Just because its sort of mine, and I probably like and more about that thing than he does, lol. He would get all the credit. Or would that be a no go?