View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 02:39 AM
SVT-F100
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rim Rock and Topmoo, thank you. Even though still far I wonder what I will do next when this is done... lol

ZFlash, sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is unfortunate that people out there do business like that but common even though not the best practice.
To get my wife to sign off on the project I told here I would save a lot of money doing much of the work myself. But I will be honest... What you see above and what I have left to post has taking me 3 years to do. The majority of my time has not been in the work but the research and learning how to embark on each stage I have tackled.

jbon,
When I was researching the front ends it came down to TCI, CPP and NoLimit.
I wanted to buy the biggest package, with the most parts at one time from one vendor.
And during that time No Limit had a badass F100 (Silver Bullet) killing it at all the GoodGuys road races across the US. With that in mind they had/have a chassis package that covered brakes, front end, fat bar four link etc...
And last because this was my first big build I wanted to be sure I had confidence in my vendor. I visited CPP in person and they were cool but too busy for me. Felt rushed when I was there. When I went to No Limits shop the owner (Rob) came out, took the time to talk with me and explain to me areas that I need to pay extra attention to. It sealed the deal with my confidence. Yeah, there instructions are not known for being the best etc. but over the last three years they have answered my questions and I still contact them today when needed.