View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Junior User

mblaksley is starting off with a positive reputation.
Trailer Tow Mirrors (upgrade for 2002 Exc)

Greetings,

I'm looking to upgrade my paddle style mirrors to the newer two mirror extendable type. I've been at this for a long time and this list has been very helpful so if I'm plowing old ground please bear with me. My problem has been I want the new mirrors to support power adjustment, heated mirrors and turn signals like my current paddle style mirrors. I wanted to go with Ford original mirrors from the dealer but they no offer a bundled package (both Driver's and Passenger mirrors) for about $450.00. You can still get them individually but you pay about $400.00 a piece which is out of the question. So, now I'm looking at aftermarket and I recall some of the forum threads seemed to like the replacement mirrors from 1aauto. Are they quality mirrors that don't shake when you go down the road? I plan on towing my trailer a lot so the mirrors must stay stable. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I also believe that there use to be a rep from 1aauto that use to chime in on some questions. If you have any contact info that would be great, please send along.

Finally, in reviewing 1aauto web site today, I found they are now offering an upgrade for the 2002 Excursion (F series) for that matter that has power adj, heat and turn signals with the newer ford F series look (much more square that the 2001 too 2007 style. Here's a photo:

Thanks you in advance for any advise on these mirrors.

2002 Ford Excursion Power Heated Light Smoked Style Signal & Clearance Light Textured Cap Upgrade Towing Mirror Pair

In Stock (Ships same day for orders placed by 3 PM ET)
(3)
Part Number: 1AMRP01095
List Price:$524.80 (You Save $164.85)
1A Auto Price: $359.95
Free Ground Shipping

video available