View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
WOOLA is wonderful! (my border collie)

When I have to let her out to go take care of business - she barks to let me know it is time to bring her in.

When she comes in - especially if I have used the time to take care of the threats we see (such as cutting up trees and fallen branches) - she comes to me at once and snuggles at my feet.

We both love the chance for me to warm up her fuzzy cold ears by rubbing them, and warm eachothers feets...

She curls up next to me at such times, and lays down at night at the end of my sleeping bag between my legs (which is sometimes uncomfortable, but her heat is very welcomed)

WE are a "TWO"...

WE have come to understand some words between us, such as: "WATER", "FOOD", OUTSIDE", which seem very simple, but go deep.

We are arriving at an understanding of one another that will grow over the years...

She is a small fuzzy genius, and it is rare as I think back that I have experienced this kind of communication with any other dog.

And she is always, always near to me if she can be - she goes nuts if we are ever seperate

~It is a bond that is rare between pooch and companion. I have seen this before - and knowing what it is and what it can mean, Woola and I are forever

I cannot ever turn my back on her welfare, because Robert A. Hienlien said it truly:
"Love is what happens when someone elses life, welfare, and happiness is essential to ones own"

"WOOLA" is definately a "SOMEONE". My RED puppy kiddo from BARSOOM!

~And yeah, she's a character...