Thread: Next Meeting...
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
The World of Outlaws will be here on the 20-21 of August, tickets are $35 a night per person. I'm not to big on sprint cars, but I'm willing to check it out, BMP isn't a great facility though, it has bad seating and non existant parking. IMSP is a bit further out, and I believe admission is $15 after 4 PM, the day of the race, thats what it was last year.

Thats also the week the the Mighty Thomas Carnival will be in town, its a pretty big show, and there are a lot of people there.

It will not be possible to get a room in the city that weekend.

I will try to arrange something, we have room here and at my dads house, although not much.

Other options include a camping trip to the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness ($10 per person/per day for food), a fly fishing float trip on the Big Hole River ($75 plus nonresident/resident fishing license), the Great American Hill Climb, the last week in July here in Billings, $20 per day admission, that leaves us open to go shooting or fishing here on the Yellowstone. If someone has a boat, we can get on the Tongue River Reservoir early June, late May is the best time to go Crappie fishing. Burn the Point car show, in early august, $40 a night for that.

Thats all I can think of for now.