Old 01-28-2014, 09:20 PM
Y2KW57
Received 3,343 Likes on 1,751 Posts
Originally Posted by powerstroke72
Sounds like you've essentially covered all of the bases and pretty much everything I could think of. The only other thought I had would be to save your bookmarks in a backup file, uninstall Safari, reinstall Safari, then try logging back into FTE afterward. I'm using Safari on my iPad and am having no problems viewing all of the photos in that album. Did anything change in your antivirus software or your firewall settings?
I even tried it without any AV software running at all (on OSX 10.6.8, fully updated, with Safari 5.1.10).

While the obvious trouble afoot appears to be in my mac, what is weird is how OTHER albums on the same machine rendered as expected without problems, but that one album that is the subject of this thread did not. Quite strange, I'd say.

So, it was time for a different fruit. Win7+IE11 works no problem as expected. I can see his pics individually now. I guess there is no getting around the fact that the information highway will always have Gates at the entrance and exit.