View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 08:02 PM
isaac3384
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I removed the plastic inner fenders and found a bunch of 'vacant real estate', so depending on how far the drop beams let me travel, thats where it will sit when aired out. I also replaced the master cylinder, bled the brakes, greased the front bearings and replaced the seals, had the rotors turned, replaced the pads, shoes, and wheel cylinders while I was at it...the whole brake system has been flushed and works great. My only issue is that when I press the brake pedal, 1: I have to pull it back up with my toe, and 2: my engine rpms go way down and it acts like it wants to stall. There is a vacuum canister that isn't connected; could that be the issue, or would that be booster related? I also got one of my glass packs installed, so one stack is complete. My girlfriend only ordered one for me for Christmas. ..waiting on the other one now, then I'll finish the exhaust and post some pics. I also have a good lead on a company that makes the 8-10 lug adapters, and will custom make the ones for the front for the proper offset. I'll be going in a week or two to pick up mthe other 4 wheels, then I will get the tires. With tax returns I'll get the adapters, mount some temporary taillights and get the rest of my lights working, then get it on the road. The only downfall I have found is that the 22.5s will not work with a factory suspension setup. I will only run outters on the rear until I get the 2 link and air bag setup completed. There is enough room to fit the wheels and not rub the frame, but the leaf springs are in the way since they are mounted on the outside of the frame...