View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 04:17 AM
Col Flashman
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by oldebrush
DC, I do not believe the big back window designates a "Custom Cab", but was an option offered only on a Custom Cab truck.

My 57 is a custom cab, with the stainless trim around the windshield, and the "Custom Cab" script on the doors. It also has door locks on both doors, which I am not sure was an option or just came on the customs.

Others will be along to confirm or correct what I have posted here. I would like to know as well.

Aloha, Tony
Custom Cab equipment consisting of striped woven nylon-saran upholstery with gray vinyl bolster and seat facings, handsome two-tone instrument panel, chrome trimmed instrument cluster, white steering wheel with attractive chrome horn ring, foam rubber in seat cushion and back, attractive two-tone door paint treatment, left door arm rest, sound deadener on floor and rear cab panel and insulation on firewall, right side sunvisor, illuminated cigar-cigarette lighter, bright-metal grille and headlight assembly, bright-metal windshield reveal molding, matched locks on both doors and of course the "Custom Cab" emblem on both doors. The Custom Cab feature was the only optional trim level available for the F-series trucks in 1960.

The following users liked this post: