View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 01:50 AM
SideWinder4.9l
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn
I'm glad you posted this Wes. It'll give some folks ideas just what's going on in and around Ky. I believe there's also a diesel event in Bowling Green in late summer if I remember correctly.
No problem John! Just coming through on what we dicussed in the business portion of the meet.

I was contacted by a couple people, who apparently thought the meet was at Kory's, and all I can say is this; Please drop by the Chapter, spend 5 minutes looking around and I guarantee you will know when and where the meets are happening, at least a few days in advance at the very least.

I contacted SteveBricks and had this stickied since it is an entire years itenerary (Thanks Steve!) and now its one of the first things you see as you enter the KY Chapter.

Also another notation on meets: You can count on there being at least a 30 minute business portion at each one; But to get your input considered you HAVE TO ATTEND REGULARLY. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

I will be putting a KY Chapter Business folder together to keep up with business meetings, meet listing, contact info's, etc in a central position. It will be strictly confidential for people's privacy, but it will help keep things organized.