View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 04:01 PM
oddfordjunkie
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The hip pops out pretty easy since I injured my back, after about 45 minutes in my wifes newer Honda Accord and it's out, walk half a mile or more and it's out, ride for 30 minutes or more and it's out. If it was a matter of choice I wouldn't push it but the fact is that no matter what I do, it's going out, so I just try to live my life. If I spend over an hour on the bike my back really starts giving me problems with feeling my legs and bladder control and the ability to walk, I pissed myself twice on the trip and had no idea until the next gas stop.
My 98 has been my rider for a couple years now, it hasn't had any gauges or indicators on it for a long time, got a factory tach and speedo setup but haven't bothered with the wiring. If I get rid of it I will have to do a few things like the gauges, build a different exhaust, put the 98 single disk front end with 21 back on, change the bars and do a better paint job. Besides it's not like it would leave me bike-less and I need to get something more family friendly as I'm now married and gonna start a family. There are other things to go first like my 91 Thunderbird SC as I don't need to have a kid in the back seat of a car that likes to posi up and go sideways on the freeway.