Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - 1951 Ford F1 resurrection, jag IFS LT1, EFI, T56, etc
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Posting Guru

drptop70ss is a splendid one to beholddrptop70ss is a splendid one to beholddrptop70ss is a splendid one to beholddrptop70ss is a splendid one to beholddrptop70ss is a splendid one to beholddrptop70ss is a splendid one to behold
1951 Ford F1 resurrection, jag IFS LT1, EFI, T56, etc

Greetings FTE, first post here! I started a 1951 F1 build a couple weeks ago and figured I would join up here and post it up. I started posting it up on the HAMB but I have decied this one is not going to fit the traditional hot rod mold so this would be a better place to show it, plus I have gotten a lot of great info from lurking on the board and looking at other's projects. I am a GM guy but I like the F1s so bought this one to build. Going to need a lot of work! Plans are to lower it, XJ6 Jag front suspension, and..GASP! an LT1 fuel injected 350 and T56 6 speed trans. Reason for the chevy drivetrain is I have it "in stock" and I like to use what I have and not buy what I dont need. Here she is as loaded on the trailer. Needless to say I will be looking for parts!

Click the image to open in full size.