Old 09-26-2013, 11:54 AM
johniegonzo
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you Stinky1. You gave me allot of very good information. It's been raining here for the past 3 days (and I mean lots of rain) with flooding in some areas. So haven't had much of chance to work on the truck since it is parked in the driveway (not under cover). But tomorrow I will definitely be able to work on it. Thanks again to you and Jim for your help and like I told Jim that once I am able to work on the truck again I will definitely get back to both of you. Oh and by the way. On other internet forums I have read other people advice on people with similar problems and more than not they all seem to point to something other than timing belt or fuel pump. So I am not giving up. The truck has 89,000 + miles. And no the belt has never been changed. The truck has ran great for 10 years with no problems other than simple maintenance, oil change, tune up and so on. This current problem with my truck happened without warning. It was running fine. Started the truck to move it back to work on the edging on the lawn in the drive and turned it off. When I went to move it back it would crank but not turn on. No warning or nothing. But I do believe the engine light did come on for just a minute before turning the truck off when I first moved it in the driveway. Thanks again for your advice.