View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:57 AM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Guess I'm just as guilty as the next guy for not checking in for a while. Been a little busy with football season...the oldest is on the JV and plays in the band, so we're at a football game twice a week. Add to it working 60 hour weeks and dealing with the honey do's...anyone ever figure out if cloning is possible? Not sure if anyone else has found/discovered the "Powerstroke Parts counter" on Facebook...but I might be in trouble now. Yeah, it's mostly a diesel parts swap group...but there are other FoMoCo parts moving around. Like the pair of heated tow mirrors I just snagged for a $150. The ole Pavement Princess is fixing to get some more upgrades/improvements.

Hey Scott, you get that motor back together yet? I find it interesting those rod bolts went as far as they did if they were loose from the get go. You would have thought things would have gone south years ago.

Jeff, you still doing your own PT on the side with the elbow? Hope y'all had a safe trip up to the Ozarks for the anniversary.