View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 03:41 PM
LaxinFish29
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roll-X & Bakbox 2 Review

I know there is not much info out there on the Roll-X for these trucks so I thought I would share.

Roll-X:
Install was very easy. They have redesigned this cover since the original production I had on my F-150 and the improvements are great. This cover rolls up out of the way, is very secure when closed, and takes one person about 2 minutes to roll it up or unroll and close it. Have not had the new design in the rain yet but the old one let in very little water, a few drops, in the heaviest of rains so I have high hopes for this one. I will confidently recommend this cover to anyone, it has completely impressed me.

BakBox2:
Overall a pretty good design. I don't use the bed for hauling large items often so it will work for me. As you can see in the pictures, it does not take up a ton of room and holds a good amount of stuff. If you often need the full bed this is probably not the option for you. While it does fold up towards the cab if you empty it, I feel like the brackets may still be in the way.

While I was typing this I realized that any toolbox is going to take up bed room so if you need the whole bed, not sure this would be horrible. I used to keep a tractor supply toolbox in the bed that I would just lift out but the days of having a good back are behind me.

Hope I could help and let me know if you have any questions or need specific pictures.