View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 04:12 AM
GamerGirlAlice
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gary Lewis
Alice - Sorry to hear about your bad day. But, I'm happy that you may be getting an Excursion. Good deal!
thanks for showing concern. sometimes i think either i am or "Brynhildr" my 71 F250 is cursed. love the classic but since i am only allowed to own 1 vehicle i need something more reliable. i think my mechanic agrees. he said id be better off owning something like a suburban to get my chair out weather. i told him id like to get the excursion for extra hd suspension. plus a psd will give me lots of power. i want to build a tiny house trailer one day. its a small house built on a 20' trailer out of wood. i'm looking at doing a Tumbleweed Cypress 20. something like this be way easier to pull with an diesel. but main thing is i need a modern solar tint, regular tint, and air conditioning for me to stay healthy. or i have bad days like when i passed out.

my dr says if migraine don't go away i need to go to er after 24hrs. and if its not gone by 10am today i may go to er, that will be 48hrs.